Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

This Will Send Hillary Clinton to Prison

Hillary Clinton directed State Department staff to take pages of classified information, remove the "classified" heading, and send it to her through non-secure means.

This email thread shows Hillary waiting for talking points (abbreviated as TPs) from Jake Sullivan, a State Department employee. Jake explains the delay, saying "they've had issues sending secure fax." Hillary Clinton tells him "turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure."


Taking classified information and removing the heading does not magically make it unclassfied information. Everyone at State knows this. I know this. That is not how classified headings work.


It is illegal to send classified information over nonsecure channels. Here you have a Secretary of State directing an aide to deliberately misrepresent classified information and send it over a nonsecure channel.

Hillary will trot out some ridiculous "But I didn't know it was illegal!" nonsense. It was her job to know that it was illegal. If you're driving a car and get pulled over, "I didn't know the speed limit!" is not a viable excuse. It's your responsibility to know.

That said, it's not entirely fair for me to compare Hillary's crime to someone going 70 in a 65. Hillary's actions here look more like going 110 in a school zone, in a car with a blown out tire, with no seatbelt on. This isn't a speeding ticket-level violation...this is national security being deliberately endangered by a top government official.

Hillary's "I never knowingly sent classified information" is now on par with Bill's "I never had sexual relations with that woman" as one of the top Clinton lies of all time.

The Department of Justice needs to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Indict her. Lock her up. Book her into the federal penitentiary's Martha Stewart Cell for Corrupt Aging White Women, which I just made up.

This woman was ethically unfit to be Secretary of State, and is ethically unfit to be President. At the next debate, I hope the FBI comes out onstage and handcuffs her right then and there. Of course, no one will see this, because the Democrats scheduled their next debate during an NFL playoff game. But, I digress.


Attorney General Loretta Lynch should be seeking an indictment against Hillary Clinton right now. Hillary Clinton should be tried for her crimes, before she has a chance to commit any more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment